Sunday, June 24, 2007

Myspace Pic Reenactment

I think I got this one in the bag. The similarities are astounding! Yes I used the word astounding, which google defines as: 'so surprisingly impressive' or 'bewildering or striking dumb with wonder.' I choose the first one.

Clearly I know how to lean back with the best of them:
1. Same blank facial expression, with no elvis lip in sight. Good for u JJ for tucking it away for once
2. Look at those Guns! I had to work out for months to get mine ready for this photoshoot, and it shows! JJ's got nothing on me!
3. The crotch area pops in this picture and is really the main focal point...I mean, once you pull yourself away from looking at those arms
4. The Baskets! It's Really All About The Wicker! Come on man, you know thats hot!!


JJ's lean back style didn't come easy to me tho. I did have a few problems...but it all worked out once I got a handle of things, and now I can say I mastered it.

No comments: