Thursday, May 15, 2008

Celebrity-studded Celtics Game

Last night I went with Jeff to Game 5 of the playoff's against the Cavs. It was an exciting game and of course we ended up winning, 96-89. However I was a little pissed because I wore my GINO T-Shirt and they only showed him at the very end when people were leaving the game! Everyone loved my shirt tho, I was like a D-list celebrity!

I wasn’t the only famous person getting attention at the game, because Boston is now Hollywood East, so there were a few more famous faces in the crowd. Jay-Z and Beyonce were sitting front row, next to the Cavs bench. “Super Bad’s” Jonah Hill, who is in Lowell filming “This Side of the Truth” was having some fun mugging for the Jumbotron and got a good laugh at disco Gino late in the fourth quarter. And Brother & Sister’s Rob Lowe was in attendance, along with NKOTB’s Donnie Wahlberg, JoJo, ex-Celtic Antoine Walker, and New England Patriots defensive lineman Richard Seymour.

No comments: